0total views of outputs
0total downloads of outputs
0views of outputs this month
0downloads of outputs this month
I am the Head of the Division for Innovation, Leadership, Strategy and Management in the School of Business.
I have over 20 years of experience in Higher and Further Education, teaching at the Postgraduate and undergraduate levels.
As a highly knowledgeable leader, I have experience delivering and developing high-quality educational provisions, working on innovative solutions to enhance the student experience, improving outcomes, and driving transformational change in education.
As a BAME Leader, my passion stems from supporting others to succeed.
My previous responsibilities include Course Director roles for the MSc International Business Management, MSc Business Project Management, PGCert LL Project Management, BA (Hons) Business Studies and BA (Hons) Business Administration. Currently responsible for the management of the Business Management provision across the School and progression at Levels 4 and 5.
Before joining LSBU and during my early academic career in academia, I worked internationally in China, Germany, and Hungary and have extensive experience working with students for whom English is their second language.
I hold an Executive MBA for Bradford School of Management, a PGCE [FE] from the University of Huddersfield and a BSc (Hons) in Business Information Technology from the University of Central Lancashire and specialise in the area of Business, Information Systems and E-Business.
My skills lie in my close attention to detail, course management and delivery and the production of a diverse range of learning materials for both students and staff using traditional and on-line delivery platforms and teaching methods, in supporting both students and staff onsite and overseas.
Business Management - BA (Hons)
University of Bradford, School of Management
University of Central Lancashire
- Primary responsibility for providing guidance and support to online learners using a variety of online tools
- Trained and mentored a new Associate Lecturer in assessment techniques and teaching and learning
- Internally moderated coursework to ensure consistency and maintain standards
- Active member of the curriculum development team for the new ICT, Projects & Change module
- Developed, validated and Course Tutor responsibility for the BA (Hons) Business & E-Commerce
- Delivered and managed Business and IT courses at Undergraduate Level
- Ensured the success and progression of all students taught and managed
- Helped students to reflect on their own academic performance and contribute to their aspirations.