0total views of outputs
0total downloads of outputs
0views of outputs this month
0downloads of outputs this month
I am a Lecturer in Financial Accounting / Management Accounting in the School of Business at LSBU and a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy. I am also the LSBU Year Leader for foundation and level 4 BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance.
Before joining LSBU, I obtained an MSc in Banking and Finance from Queen Mary University of London and a BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance from Manchester Metropolitan University. Currently, I am a PhD researcher in Accounting and Finance at LSBU.
I have been working at LSBU since 2018, before which I worked and undertook a number of accounting finance responsibilities in UK-based telecommunication companies. At LSBU, I teach a broad range of business-related modules and supervise postgraduate students in Accounting and Finance.
My research interest mainly lies in empirical finance and quantitative finance, with a focus on the study of global economic policy uncertainty, and stock and cryptocurrency markets using the copula model.
Accounting and Finance - BA (Hons)
Accounting and Finance 2022/23 - CertHe
Business Management (Accounting pathway) - BA (Hons)
Economics - BSc (Hons)
London South Bank University
Queen Mary University of London
BPP University for Professional Qualifications, London
Manchester Metropolitan University
- Teaching Corporate Finance and Risk Management modules to final-year undergraduate students, helping them to develop analytical minds.
- Teaching basic Mandarin to undergraduate students for their elective module, helping them to master basic grammar and sentence structure.
I enhanced leadership, presentation, multi-tasking, planning and communication skills.
- Managing key client accounts, supporting accounting activities, bookkeeping and managing auditing processes for multiple projects.
- Arranging and attending various client meetings to collect data and develop client relationships.
- Working collaboratively with other team members to develop reports and presentations, deliver analytical findings and make innovative recommendations to senior management.
I improved teamwork, project management and financial reporting skills.
- Accurately collating, recording and analysing data and generating internal and external reports to meet various departments’ and clients' needs.
- Working collaboratively with the project team to meet the weekly handover target for revenue.
- Liaising between the client and sub-contractors to achieve daily targets.
I developed problem solving, organisation and analytical skills.
- Leading and training a team of 20–30 volunteers to accept and sort donations, complete paperwork, open and close the shop.
- Working with team members to record and reconcile cash balances and then bank the cash at end of shift.
- Developing and running the eCommerce platform, creating content, adjusting pricing and analysing data; as a result, online sales increased by 10%.
I gained management, creative thinking and customer service skills.