0total views of outputs
0total downloads of outputs
0views of outputs this month
0downloads of outputs this month
I am a lecturer and postgraduate Course Director in the Diagnostic Radiography team within the Institute of Health and Social Care. I joined LSBU in 2018 after working in the NHS for 8.5 years.
I specialise in Radiographic musculoskeletal reporting with interests in major trauma and anatomy.
I was recently nominated for the 2022 Learning Resource Champion at the LSBU Teaching Awards. I have recently been appointed as the external examiner by the University of Plymouth from September 2023 and been accepted by the College of Radiographers as an external assessor for their Approval and Accreditation Board.
I am registered with the Health and Care Professions Council and am a member of the Society and College of Radiographers with whom I previously trained and acted as a Union Learning Representative.
Radiographic Reporting - PgCert/PgDip/MSc
Diagnostic Radiography Integrated Degree Apprenticeship - BSc (Hons)
Children and Young People Imaging - PgCert
Diagnostic Radiography - BSc (Hons)
Diagnostic Imaging - PgCert / PgDip / MSc
London South Bank University
1. Coordinating the local induction and training of new staff.
2. Overseeing the compliance of staff statutory and mandatory training cross-site.
3. Review staffs education and training needs based upon staffs personal development plans and compilation of training funding requests cross-site.
4. Development of staff training requirements to meet the needs of the departments and service cross-site.
5. Review and approval of staff study leave requests cross-site.
6. Lead contact for student radiographers and academic tutor.
7. Partake in daily duty superintendent role managing staff levels and sickness.
1. Deputy lead in A&E imaging department.
2. Manage daily staff in A&E imaging department
3. Training new staff with trauma and mobile imaging.
4. Produce the out of hours shift rota.
5. Laddering and hatting shift clashes/unwanted shifts.
6. Holding and responding to the trauma bleep.
7. Produce high quality diagnostic imaging.
8. Provide exceptional patient centred care.
1. Produce high standard diagnostic images.
2. Provide exceptional patient centred care.
BSc Diagnostic Radiography (apprenticeship route)