1224total views of outputs
10164total downloads of outputs
39views of outputs this month
22downloads of outputs this month
I am an architectural professional with expertise in Sustainability, Construction Technology, Off-site Construction and BIM. I completed my PhD at Nottingham Trent University in Architecture/Urban Development. I also hold a master's from the University of Lincoln and a bachelor’s in Architecture. I completed a Diploma in BIM and PGCE teaching qualification from the University of Derby. I currently have over 10years of experience in research, teaching and practice. My goal is to use the knowledge/skills acquired to enhance students’ experience and prepare them to be professionally equipped to face the ever-changing industry of the 21st century through advanced innovative research/teaching.
Sustainable Neighbourhood Assessment Tool for Developing Countries
Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems
BIM adoption to support the life cycle cost model
Sustainable Urbanism and Assessment
An Evaluation of the Impact of Occasional Work Experience on Lecturer’s Subject Knowledge and Professional Development
Intelligent Data-Driven Design Futures
Postgraduate Research Supervision
|Ms Abigail Amoah-Korsah||Doctoral Research Project||PhD|
|Mr Gabriel Jaiyeola||Doctoral Research Project||PhD|
Awarded in the last 5 years
|LSBU Panel Review Training||PhD|
|Epigeum Supervisory Training||PhD|
Nottingham Trent University
University of Lincoln
University of Derby
University of Derby
• To contribute to the design of a range of experiments, tasks and activities in relation to the Resilient Urban Ecosystem Network research project.
• Set up and run the research network in consultation/collaboration with the Principal Investigator, University of Liverpool, ARUP and established research partners ensuring that the network are appropriately managed and supported to attain all potential outcomes.
• Contribute to the preparation and drafting of research bids and proposal.
• Prepare progress reports required by the funding bodies.
• Delivering formal lectures and seminars to the host institution.
• Undertake collaborative research with faculty or staff.
• Presenting research output at national and international conferences, seminars and symposiums.
• Writing applications for research funding and grants;
• Publishing in high ranking journal and conference papers.
• Assist in delivering of seminar session within modules including Construction Technology, Technology and Design Studio, Integrated Design and Communication.
• Participate in module assessment, setting of assessment criteria and marking assignments.
• Monitor students’ progress highlighting any concerns.
• Use digital technologies such as Revit, Auto-CAD, Archi-CAD, and Sketch-Up to prepare detailed drawing and complete working drawing.
• Survey control and setting out from CAD drawings
• Compile and prepare tender documentation with quantity surveyor, structural engineer and issue them to contractors.
An investigation and assessment of sustainable electricity generation and access potential in rural areas in Bangladesh with a GIS supported decision tool
Existing Sustainability Assessment Tools used in Measuring Urban Spaces
Momoh, J., Ige, O., Young, B. and Ibraheem, Y. (2022). Existing Sustainability Assessment Tools used in Measuring Urban Spaces. International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering (I2C2E) held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on 03rd – 04th June, 2022 (Paper ID RW-12C2EDUBAI-260522-15552). Dubai, UAE 03 - 04 Jun 2022 Research World International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering (I2C2E) held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on 03rd – 04th June, 2022 (Paper ID RW-12C2EDUBAI-260522-15552).
Beyond Covid-19: Maximising the ROI on Commercial Property for Key Financial Stakeholders and Landlords in the UK
Ige, O., Aguda, D., Leach, E. and Momoh, J. (2021). Beyond Covid-19: Maximising the ROI on Commercial Property for Key Financial Stakeholders and Landlords in the UK. IDoBE International Conference, London South Bank University, London. London 22 - 23 Nov 2021
Cost Effectiveness of Implementing External Facades System.
Seidu, R.D, Ayinla, K., Esan-Ojuri, O, Young, B. and Momoh, J. (2021). Cost Effectiveness of Implementing External Facades System. Proceedings of Centre for the Integrated Delivery of the Built Environment (IDoBE) on Uncertainties in the Built Environment: How can we build a resilient future in the new normal?. . LSBU, London. UK 21 - 23 Nov 2021
The development of SUCCEED: urban sustainability assessment tool for developing countries with focus on Nigeria
Momoh, J., Kangwa, J., Udeaja, C., Jin, R. and Seidu, D. R. (2021). The development of SUCCEED: urban sustainability assessment tool for developing countries with focus on Nigeria. International Journal of Building Pathology and Adaptation. pp. 2398-4708. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJBPA-04-2021-0049
Sustainability Assessment of Urban Spaces in Developing Countries: The Nigerian Case
Momoh, J., Jin, R., Kangwa, J. and Seidu, R. (2020). Sustainability Assessment of Urban Spaces in Developing Countries: The Nigerian Case. 2020 International Conference on Construction Digitalisation for Sustainable Development - Transforming through Innovation (CDSD 2020). Hanoi/ Vietnam 24 - 25 Nov 2020
Urban Development And Housing Demolition In Abuja City: The Benefits Of Adopting The Principles Of Sustainability
Momoh, J. and Benachir, M. (2018). Urban Development And Housing Demolition In Abuja City: The Benefits Of Adopting The Principles Of Sustainability. Journal of Good Governance and Sustainable Development in Africa. 4 (2).
Identifying Contextual Predictors Of Urban Park Utilization Among Inter-Ethnic Groups In Malaysia
Momoh, J., Hesham Omran, E., Haithem Ahmed, A. and Ismail, S. (2019). Identifying Contextual Predictors Of Urban Park Utilization Among Inter-Ethnic Groups In Malaysia. Journal of Architecture and Urbanism. 43 (1). https://doi.org/10.3846/jau.2019.6982
Challenges Facing Nigeria’s Urban Environment: The Abuja Case
Momoh, J., Akor, O. and Haithem, A. (2018). Challenges Facing Nigeria’s Urban Environment: The Abuja Case. Pennsylvania, United States of America Clarion University of Pennsylvania, Clarion, Pennsylvania.
A Global Review of the Emerging concepts of Sustainability Assessment and Sustainability Indicators in Urban Neighbourhood
Momoh, J and Medjdoub, B (2018). A Global Review of the Emerging concepts of Sustainability Assessment and Sustainability Indicators in Urban Neighbourhood. in: Dr. Olatunde, Adedayo (ed.) Inclusive City Growth and the Poor: Policies, Challenges and Prospects Nigeria Community Participation Research Group.
Achieving Sustainable Urbanism Through The Use Of Environmental Assessment Scheme: The Role Of Sustainable Urbanism In Developing Countries.
Momoh, J. (2016). Achieving Sustainable Urbanism Through The Use Of Environmental Assessment Scheme: The Role Of Sustainable Urbanism In Developing Countries. Nottingham, UK Nottingham Trent University.
Intelligent Data Driven Futures
Momoh, J., Dr. Tuba, K., Richard, K. and Arto, K. (2016). Intelligent Data Driven Futures. London , United Kingdom University of Liverpool London Campus.