0total views of outputs
0total downloads of outputs
0views of outputs this month
0downloads of outputs this month
I am a Lecturer of Business Skills at LSBU Business School.
I am also the Director of 2 Food Businesses- Nikasu Foods & Jack & Chill. Being an entrepreneur & running a Food business for over 15 years, I am passionate about utilising my real life experience and learnings to inspire Business students achieve their highest potential to be future entrepreneurs.
As a passion to support aspiring entrepreneurs, I
1) Act as a mentor for small businesses through Government's Help to Grow Scheme
2) Support Importers through my Youtube Channel- Nisha Menon Business Talks
3) Support schools and business organisations by giving Ted style business talks and conducting mock interviews to help build their career.
During my business journey, I
4) Was also shortlisted as finalist in Croydon Business Awards 3 times
5) Have been featured in BBC News, BBC Radio, FEMINA Magazine & TELEGRAPH newspaper
6) Was nominated to attend the FORTUNE Most Powerful Women Summit in London
Research Interest- I am interested in the topic of sustainability & clean label food. Our Jackfruit based brand Jack & Chill is all about bringing minimally processed, healthy Jackfruit meals thats good for you and for the planet. We have worked for over 2 years in finding a sustainable meal tray that withstands the extreme temperatures of freezer, microwave and oven. So this topic is very close to my heart.
International Business Management (with internship) - MSc